Friday, March 28, 2008

Pictures along the way - March 25th


I will let Diane do the color commentary but thought I would share some of the pictures I have taken. It took a while to get them uploaded as I didn't load the software for my camera on my new MacBook and we didn't pack the cable for Diane's camera. Fortunately, we were able to get card reader that will handle the cards from both our cameras so we have gotten the pictures we have taken so far on to our computers.

Above is a picture taken the first night at LaJolla. The sky after sunset was beautiful.





Here is Diane at sunset in La Jolla, CA our first night in California. As Diane mentioned, we rushed to get to the beach and missed the actual sunset by about 5 minutes. However, we did get there in time to enjoy the twilight.

No comments: